Thank you for your donation!
The joy of holding his violin for the first time!
You are brightening countless lives through your gift to Joy of Music. Your impact is both immediate and enduring. Thank You!
70% of your donation to JOMP's Annual Fund will support our Financial Aid Program. The other 30% strengthens our general operations, facility care and educational programs.
Joy of Music uses PayPal for online giving. Please click the Donate button to make a contribution. JOMP is a non-profit community music school under IRS section 501(c)(3). Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Note that you will be leaving JOMP's website ~ use your back arrow to return to JOMP. For your information: Paypal charges a 3% administrative fee to JOMP, which is deducted from your contribution.
If you prefer to send your gift by regular mail, please print out this form and mail it in with your gift. Thank You!